Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

*Sad Story

too many restless cold nights,
i am here in the darkness
embracing melancholy
tasting my bitter-sweet
tears,
aching for the love
that I lost.

sitting here
in my dark empty room,
so lonely and cold.
reminiscing the sad pasts,
all of the heartbreaking
stories that I had,
tasting my own bitterness
screaming deep inside in pain,
my heart is bleeding
for so much heartaches.
I’m so fed up.

my life such a mess.
got nothing but myself
hiding too much sting
in my heart,
pretending am fine
and nothing’s wrong
but am totally broken
deep inside.

wish somebody
could kiss my tears,
willing to pick up
my broken pieces,
willing to get hurt
for me to be whole again.
somebody who will stay,
despite of crazy storms,
somebody who are willing to
risk everything
just to see me smile…

somebody who would not start





another sad story.

0 comments: